Tuesday 28 February 2017

Mitarashi Dango!

..::Assalammualaikum::..
..::Hello::..
..::안녕하새요!::..
.
.
.
Long time no write AGAIN!.. hihihi..
.
.
I am very busy nowadays..
But last few weeks i made something for my Japanese Class..
.
.
Mitarashi Dango!
.
.
Dango is one on the sweet made from flour and its skewered food.
.
.
Normally people will use Mochiko, but i have fusion it into Malay style.. I just use glutinous flour.
Mix with lukewarm water until it become as soft as your dearly earlobe. 
.
.
Make it round and round like a ball
.
.
there is 2 ways: BOIL IT or STEAM IT.
.
.
Since I have NO STEAMER in my rental house, i boiled it.
.
.
boil until it floating and put in cold water.
.
.
the sauce.. you need soy sauce, sugar, water, corn starch.
.
.
boil water and sugar until the sugar dilute completely..
put 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
.
.
If you guys use soy sauce that you bought at Jusco, the one in small packaging..
put 2 of it! Hahaha..
.
.
.
.
mix a tablespoon of cornstarch with water, and put in the sauce..
keep on stirring to prevent clump..
.
.
Normally its skewed and grill on pan..
but i don't have skewer, so i just grill it on pan..
grill for a while and do the plating..
.
.
MITARASHI DANGO!
.
.
Thanks to my Japanese Class, so i have a chance to learn a Japanese desert.. I will try others cuisine next time if i have time..
.
.
 .
Bon Appetite for me! Lol!
.
.
Later guys!
.
.
..::Wassalam::..



No comments:

Post a Comment